On Super Bowl Sunday, nobody around here really cared about the football game; no, what really mattered was the commercials ... specifically, the newest TV spots for some of 2008's most anticipated movies:
- Iron Man: Robert Downey Jr. goes all Mr. Roboto.
- Wanted: Angelina Jolie enlists James McAvoy to kick some ass.
- Leatherheads: George Clooney plays on and off the field with Renée Zellweger and the adorable John Krasinski.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: Now even more Narni-er.
- WALL·E: Two old friends introduce Disney/Pixar's next big star.