Friday, November 2, 2007

Out in Film: Lance Bass

Out and proud: Lance Bass, singer/actor/astronaut wannabe.
- What he's known for: One of the fab 5 known as 'N Sync, one of the best selling pop groups of all time.
- Choice roles: Co-starred in the romcom On the Line with fellow 'N Sync-er Joey Fatone; cameos in Zoolander and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
- Other movie connections
: Along with his fellow boy banders and Gloria Estefan, sang the Oscar-nominated title song to Music of the Heart.
- Likes to go deep: His vocal range is bass.
- Early sign of gayness: His McDonald's commercial opposite Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and a spinning bottle. When 'N Sync guest-starred on The Simpsons, he wanted to do Will and Grace.
- Nickname: Pez, because of his big Adam's apple.
- Bet you didn't know: Recently revealed that he had a quickie Vegas wedding ... to a woman! (Don't worry, it was all a joke.)
- Can we quote you on that: (On his coming out last year): "The thing is, I'm not ashamed -- that's the one thing I want to say. I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."
- What he's up to now: Currently enjoying his Broadway debut, playing Corny Collins in Hairspray. Promoting his new memoir, Out of Sync, on sale now.
- Where you can learn more: His official website.

See more pictures of Lance Bass in The Back Room (NSFW).

No comments: