Monday, November 12, 2007

They Say the Neon Lights Are Bright

Or make that, "on BroadwaySpace.com".

A sort of My Space for those who know where upstage left is and how to pronounce "entr'acte", Broadway Space is a friendly online community made up of lovers of all things great on the Great White Way.

Movie Dearest naturally signed right up, and you can visit my own "page" and become a "friend" if you so please. I'm not exactly sure what being a "friend" means (that whole My Space thing slightly baffles me), but as Bette Midler always said, you gotta have 'em.

And if you do become a member over there, you get to create your own nifty little "badge", like mine below and in the sidebar. For those of you who don't speak show tune, that's big gay Rod from Avenue Q fame. And if anyone knows of a similar "Movie Space" type site, be sure to let us know.


Links via BroadwaySpace.com and MySpace.com.

2 comments:

jess donof said...

I stumbled across your site and i love that it is geared towards gay and gay-friendly movie fans, very inviting :)

Kirby Holt said...

So glad to hear you found it, hope you like it. I'll be checking out your blog too! Best wishes.