Saturday, December 1, 2007

Have Yourself a Very Movie Christmas

It is the first day of December, and as you can see, Movie Dearest is getting into the holiday spirit and all, even doing a bit of decorating around the place (how do you like the tree?).

To kick the season off, cinematically speaking, here is a recent commercial that will help you get in a festive mood, with a few choice movie quotes thrown in for good measure (see the comments section for the full list, including one of those infamous misquotes).

Happy holidays!

Link via YouTube.com.

1 comment:

Kirby Holt said...

"They're here!" - Poltergeist
"Say hello to my little friend" - Scarface
"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" - The Godfather
"Pay the man his money" - Rounders
"Precious" - The Lord of the Rings
"I'll be back" - The Terminator
"Hey Stella!" - A Streetcar Named Desire
"Luke, I'm your father!" - The Empire Strikes Back (misquote)
"Are you talkin' to me?" - Taxi Driver
"Now that's a knife!" - Crocidile Dundee
"You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Jaws
"I'll have what she's having" -- When Harry Met Sally

And as a bonus, note what Grandma is doing to the mashed potatoes.