Idol worship: Amanda Bearse, actress/director.
- We first noticed her on the daytime soap All My Children and in the 80's horror/comedy classic Fright Night.
- Gained fame with her memorable role as uptight next-door neighbor Marcy D'Arcy on the long-running sitcom Married ... With Children.
- She made history in 1993 as the first primetime star to publicly come out.
- In a 1997 Married episode, she played Marcy's lesbian cousin Mandy.
- Became a prolific television director beginning with over 30 episodes of Married. She has also directed such TV faves as Mad TV, Dharma & Greg, Reba and The Big Gay Sketch Show.