Crush object: Eric Bana, actor.
- Although he is primarily known stateside for his dramatic and action roles, he started his show biz career in his native Australia as a stand-up comedian; he even had his own short-lived television comedy series, titled The Eric Bana Show.
- His breakthrough role down under was as the real-life criminal/author Mark "Chopper" Read in Chopper (which won him the Best Actor award from the Australian Film Institute); he followed that up with small parts in Black Hawk Down and Finding Nemo.
- Gaining worldwide attention as Bruce Banner in Ang Lee's Hulk, he survived that box office disappointment to show off his gladiator mettle in Troy and headlined Steven Spielberg's Munich.
- He is Henry VIII (he is) in this week's period romantic drama The Other Boleyn Girl, caught between the wiles of Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson (watch the trailer here).
- Later this year, he stars as husband with a problem in the fantasy The Time Traveler's Wife; in 2009, he'll be seen tormenting Captain Kirk and crew as the villainous Romulan Nero in Star Trek.