- Forgetting Sarah Marshall: You may have heard already about Jason Segel's extended full frontal scene in this latest Apatow-ian romantic comedy, but what you may not know is that, according to my sources who have already seen the movie, Segel (who also wrote the script) has plenty to be proud of ... in more ways then one. Joining him in the cast are such other hot properties as Kristen Bell, Jonah Hill and Paul Rudd.
- 88 Minutes: Al Pacino has the titular time frame left to live in this real-time thriller. Alicia Witt, Amy Brenneman and Benjamin McKenzie co-star.
- Four Minutes: No, it's not a short subject nor the Reader's Digest condensed version of the previous movie; this German drama is set in a woman's prison, and you know what happens in those ...
- The Forbidden Kingdom: Jackie Chan and Jet Li team-up for the latest martial arts-a-rama (what did you expect, needlepoint?).
- Pathology: Charmed girl Alyssa Milano and Heroes hottie Milo Ventimiglia star in this horror offering about med students competing to commit the perfect murder (cue maniacal villain laughter).
- Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?: Super Size Morgan Spurlock sets out to find that elusive little bugger.
- Kiss the Bride: Tori Spelling is the bride, but the groom (James O'Shea) may be eyeing the best man (Philipp Karner) in this gay romantic comedy from Latter Days director C. Jay Cox. Filled with a host of faves, including Joanna Cassidy, Tess Harper, Robert Foxworth, Amber Benson, Steve Sandvoss and Charlie David.
- And finally: With a title like Zombie Strippers and a cast headlined by porn starlet Jenna Jameson and horror icon Robert Englund, what else would you expect but this?
Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Latest in Theaters: Jason and His Argo-nuts
Let's start off the coverage of this week's new movies with what you all come on the internet for anyway: gratuitous male nudity!: