Saturday, April 5, 2008

Potent Quotables: Cheyenne Jackson Edition

Broadway superstar and Movie Dearest Man of the Year for 2007 Cheyenne Jackson tells the Advocate about "the first time that I knew I was gay":

"I think I was, like, 7 -- I was watching this Valentine’s Day Popeye cartoon episode that would play every year. There was this scene where Popeye was captured by Brutus, tied up with no shoes or socks on, and Brutus starts tickling his feet. I remember getting a little boner, and I didn’t know what it was about that scene that was creating that, but I knew that it was something naughty that I couldn’t tell anybody, and I definitely knew it was something that made me different. But every year, I couldn’t wait for that episode."

See more pictures of Cheyenne Jackson in The Back Room (NSFW).

No comments: