Idol worship: Mario Cantone, actor/writer/comedian.
- Is best known as the flaky, materialistic professional stylist Anthony Marentino on Sex and the City, a role he'll reprise in the upcoming movie, in theaters May 30.
- The fast-paced, manic comedian got his start hosting the New Jersey-based TV kid's show Steampipe Alley; numerous Comedy Central appearances followed, including Chappelle's Show and his own stand-up special.
- He made his Broadway debut in Terrence McNally's Love! Valour! Compassion!, and has also starred in The Tempest, The Violet Hour and Assassins, as well as has own one-man shows, An Evening with Mario Cantone and the Tony Award nominated Laugh Whore, which was filmed for Showtime.
- Film roles include voice over work for Farce of the Penguins and Surf's Up and an appearence in the notorious The Aristocrats, wherein he memorably told the infamous joke as Liza Minelli (see the clip here - NSFW).
- He has made numerous guest appearances on daytime's The View (and was even rumored to join the female-centric talk show as a co-host for a while) and most recently had a recurring role on the now cancelled primetime dramedy Men in Trees.