Today brings the first of a four part salute to the stars of Sex and the City as they are about to make the leap to the silver screen with their new movie, in theaters May 30.
Object of our affection: Kristin Davis, actress.
- As Charlotte York, the prim and mostly proper one, she endured a short-triggered husband and his overbearing mother only to find love ... and maybe babies ... with her divorce lawyer.
- Year after year, she watched her co-stars get Emmy nominations ... but she finally got one of her own in the series' final season.
- Pre-Sex, she was best known as the shrill and spoiled Brooke Armstrong on the popular nighttime sudser, Melrose Place.
- Other television appearances include Seinfeld, Friends and Will and Grace, and she played Annie (as in "Annie's Song") in the TV biopic Take Me Home: The John Denver Story.
- Film parts include mom roles in such family friendly fare as The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D, The Shaggy Dog and Deck the Halls.