Crush object: Brendan Fraser, actor.
- His tendency to ping-pong back and forth between light-hearted comedy and serious dramatic roles began early in his career with his first two breakout roles in Encino Man and School Ties.
- Continuing that trend, he has given impressive performances in With Honors, The Twilight of the Golds, Gods and Monsters, The Quiet American and Crash, while also starring in such goofy fare as Airheads, Blast from the Past and Bedazzled.
- Speaking of goofy, he has played two cartoon characters come to life in George of the Jungle and Dudley Do-Right, and played straight man to a host of others in Monkeybone and Looney Tunes: Back in Action.
- Branching out into action roles, he headlined the hit update of The Mummy and its sequel, The Mummy Returns.
- He'll be seen in theaters with two special effects-laden fantasy adventures this summer, Journey to the Center of the Earth and The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (opening July 11 and August 1, respectively). Next up: suiting up as Gung Ho in GI Joe: Rise of Cobra.