Crush object: Patrick Stewart, actor.
- He beamed into stardom as the down-to-earth starship captain Jean-Luc Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation, "making it so" for seven seasons on television and four theatrical features. Unjustly, he was never nominated for an Emmy for his performance, but he was named "Sexiest Man on Television" by TV Guide in 1992.
- He also led another team of fanboy favorites to the big screen as Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men trilogy.
- Other film roles include the flamboyant Sterling in Jeffrey, plus roles in Excalibur, Dune, L.A. Story, Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Conspiracy Theory, plus voices for such animated productions as The Prince of Egypt, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and Chicken Little, among many others.
- Also on television, he made memorable guest appearances on The Simpsons, Frasier, American Dad! and Extras, and starred in such TV movies as I, Claudius; Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy; Moby Dick; Mysterious Island and The Lion in Winter.
- But his first love is the theater, as evidenced by his Tony Award nominated Macbeth this past season. Other notable stage performances include his award-winning one-man version of Dickens' A Christmas Carol (he played just Scrooge in a 1999 TV movie adaptation) and such other Shakespearean works as A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Tempest, Othello, Antony and Cleopatra and Twelfth Night.