Crush object: Colin Farrell, actor.
- The Irish bad boy of modern movies, he has starred in everything from gritty dramas and period epics to comic book flicks and a notorious sex tape ("breakfast, lunch and fookin' dinner" indeed; go on, Google it ... you know you want to).
- His breakthrough role came in Joel Schumacher's Tigerland, quickly followed by Minority Report, Phone Booth, Daredevil and S.W.A.T.
- He has played gay in a few films, such as Oliver Stone's controversial (and often re-cut) Alexander and A Home at the End of the World; a deleted full frontal shot in the latter made headlines.
- In addition to Alexander the Great, he played another historical figure, Captain John Smith, in Terrence Malick's Pocahontas pic The New World. Other notable films include Miami Vice, Cassandra's Dream and In Bruges.
- Upcoming projects include the cop drama Pride and Glory, the thriller Triage and Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus; he, along with Johnny Depp and Jude Law, stepped into that troubled production following the death of Heath Ledger earlier this year.