Object of our affection: Chelsea Handler, actress/ comedian/writer.
- Forget Leno, Letterman and O'Brien, hers is the late night talk show to watch: Chelsea Lately on E! She is known for her caustic (yet always hilariously spot-on) celebrity commentary and often is joined in her on-air hijinks by her loyal assistant, Chuy (who she affectionately refers to as her "little nugget").
- Her stand-up career has led to appearances on The Tonight Show, The View and comedy specials on VH1, HBO and Comedy Central.
- As an actress, she has guest-starred on The Practice, My Wife and Kids, The Bernie Mac Show and Reno 911! and co-starred in the movie Steam.
- Online, she co-stars with Leah Remini and Jenny McCarthy in the web series In the Motherhood, which will be making its way to network television in the near future.
- She is the author of two best-selling books: My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Standsand Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.