Monday, August 11, 2008

Titan the Barbarian

Interesting news-slash-rumors about that Conan the Barbarian remake. Seems the American Gladiator known as Titan (nee Michael O'Hearn) is gabbing about how he is "this close" to being cast in the title role. Even with all those muscles ... and, ah ... what was I talking about? Excuse me, I got a little distracted there ... anyway, even with all those muscles, ahem, he seems a little clean cut to be a barbarian.

However, Mr. Titan then goes on to say that he is also up for another classic Marvel Comic character, none other then Captain America. If that is the case, he certainly looks the part. Nevertheless, I have my doubts that either of these movies (and the potential franchises thereof) would cast a relative unknown in the lead, even one that has played Superman before.

No comments: