Crush object: Dominic Cooper, actor.
- His enigmatic performance as the seductive Dakin in The History Boys on both stage and screen is what first caught our attention. He was involved with the play from the first reading, performing in it in all its international productions (even a radio version), and was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for the Broadway production.
- Other stage roles include Puck in the Royal Shakespeare Company's A Midsummer Night's Dream and Will Parry in the Royal National Theatre's His Dark Materials.
- Following small parts in From Hell and Breakfast on Pluto, he co-starred in Starter for 10 (with James McAvoy) and played Willoughby in the BBC's adaptation of Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility.
- This past summer, he raised temperatures as the often shirtless Sky in the hit movie musical version of Mamma Mia! Lay all your love on me indeed ...
- He'll next be seen as Keira Knightley's lover in The Duchess (opening in limited release this week), followed by the drama An Education and the comedy Brief Interviews with Hideous Men, of which, I'm most sure you'll agree, he most certainly is not.