Crush object: Gerard Butler, actor.
- He made his film debut in Mrs. Brown, followed by a small role in the Bond flick Tomorrow Never Dies.
- As two notorious villains -- Attila the Hun in the television mini-series Attila and Count Dracula in Dracula 2000 -- he graduated to lead roles.
- A co-starring role in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life proceeded his casting as the title role in Joel Schumacher's film version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera.
- Following an impressive dramatic turn in Dear Frankie, he next turned to sword and sandal epics as Beowulf in Beowulf & Grendel and as King Leonidas in 300, his biggest hit to date. The blockbuster won him trophies from the World Stunt Awards and MTV Movie Awards.
- After a few smaller films (P.S. I Love You, Nim's Island), he's back in action in next week's RocknRolla (watch the trailer here).