Crush object: Patrick Wilson, actor.
- He first caught our eye by dropping his pants in the Broadway musical version of The Full Monty, which netted him his first Tony Award nomination; the second came for Oklahoma! He also starred in Off-Broadway's Bright Lights, Big City and the Broadway revival of Neil Simon's Barefoot in the Park, and will be seen again on the New York stage later this month in another revival, Arthur Miller's All My Sons.
- For his performance as the closeted Mormon lawyer Joe Pitt in the mini-series adaptation of Tony Kushner's Angels in America, he received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.
- His first major film role was in the remake of The Alamo, followed by his only foray into movie musicals to date, the screen version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera. Ironically, his next three films -- Hard Candy, Little Children and Running With Scissors -- all dealt in one way or another with child abuse.
- Along with his Evening co-star Claire Danes, he appeared in a popular commercial for the Gap's "boyfriend trouser".
- The busy actor will next be seen onscreen in the thriller Lakeview Terrace (in theaters September 19; watch the trailer here), as well as two other movies this year: another thriller, Passengers, and the comedy Barry Munday, wherein he plays a man who wakes up and finds out "he's missing his family jewels". Oh, and he's also in a little movie called Watchmen, due next year.