Crush object: Josh Brolin, actor.
- Following in his father James' footsteps, he made his acting debut in the cult classic The Goonies and starred as Wild Bill Hickok in the popular western series The Young Riders.
- Other films he co-starred in include Flirting With Disaster, Nightwatch, Mimic, The Mod Squad, Hollow Man, Melinda and Melinda and Into the Blue.
- 2007 was a big year for him; he appeared in four high profile films -- Grindhouse, In the Valley of Elah, American Gangster and the Academy Award winning Best Picture, No Country for Old Men.
- This year is shaping up to be a notable one as well as he'll play two notorious villains -- George W. Bush in Oliver Stone's W. and Dan White in Gus Van Sant's Milk.
- And it doesn't end there; he is rumored to play both Snake Plissken in the Escape from New York remake and Jonah Hex in the big screen comic book adaptation.