Crush object: Jesse Metcalfe, actor.
- He first burned up our television screens as Miguel Lopez-Fitzgerald on the wacky daytime soap Passions.
- But it was as Gabrielle Solis' frequently shirtless gardener/teenage lover John Rowland on Desperate Housewives that brought him the most fame ... and admirers. As part of the first season cast, he received the Screen Actors Guild's ensemble award.
- Elsewhere on TV, he guest starred on Smallville and made several appearances on Punk'd.
- His film debut was as the player title character in John Tucker Must Die. He also starred in Loaded and Insanitarium.
- Currently on screen in the international romantic comedy The Other End of the Line, his next films include the horror movies Perfect Woman and The Tortured and the mystery Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.