Crush object: Matthew McConaughey, actor.
- In Dazed and Confused (only his second film), he uttered the now-classic line "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
- After roles in Angels in the Outfield, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, Boys on the Side and Lone Star, his casting as the lead in A Time to Kill made headlines ... and made him a star.
- His career continued with such films as Contact, Amistad, The Newton Boys, Edtv, U-571, Frailty, Thirteen Conversations About One Thing, Reign of Fire, Sahara and We Are Marshall.
- But he is perhaps best known as the dreamboat leading man of a string of popular romantic comedies, including The Wedding Planner, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Failure to Launch, Fool's Gold and the upcoming The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
- This past year, he co-starred in Tropic Thunder and headlined his dream project, Surfer, Dude (which he also produced), coming to DVD and Blu-rayDecember 30. Next year, he'll also be seen in the NASCAR drama Hammer Down.