Idol worship: Victor Garber, actor.
- He made his film debut as Jesus in the movie version of the musical Godspell. His other film credits include Sleepless in Seattle, Jeffrey, The First Wives Club, Legally Blonde, Tuck Everlasting and Titanic, wherein he portayed shipbuilder Thomas Andrews.
- On Broadway, he has received four Tony Award nominations for his performances in Deathtrap, Little Me, Lend Me a Tenor and Damn Yankees, and also appeared in the original New York productions of Sweeney Todd, Noises Off and Assassins.
- TV movie roles have included Liberace in the biopic Liberace: Behind the Music, the King in Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella, Daddy Warbucks in Annie, Mayor Shinn in The Music Man and Sid Luft in Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows, which earned him his first Emmy Award nomination.
- Three more Emmy nods came his way for his most well known character, Jack Bristow on Alias, followed by two more for his guest spots on Frasier and Will & Grace.
- He can currently be seen on television in the final episodes of Eli Stone and at the movies as San Francisco Mayor George Moscone in Milk.