Crush object: Tom Welling, actor.
- A former model, he appeared in ads for such notable names as Abercrombie & Fitch, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Branching out into acting, he appeared in a few commercials and had a recurring role on Judging Amy.
- His all-American, boy-next-door good looks landed him the role of a lifetime as young Clark Kent, the teen who would be Superman, in Smallville, now in its eighth season.
- In addition to starring on Smallville, he has also directed four episodes of the popular series, which returns this week with a new episode featuring some familiar faces to comic book fans.
- Television has kept him pretty busy; so far, he has only starred in three feature films, Cheaper by the Dozen and its sequel and The Fog. However, Smallville fans would love to see him take on the Man of Steel on the big screen some day.