Object of our affection: Keri Russell, actress.
- She got her start (along with a few other famous names) on the 90's version of The Mickey Mouse Club. Other early works include the Disney movie Honey, I Blew Up the Kid (her big screen debut), the primetime soap Malibu Shores and the TV movie The Babysitter's Seduction.
- It was her angsty performance as the title character in Felicity that shot her to stardom and won her a Golden Globe.
- During the run of Felicity, she also appeared in the films Eight Days a Week, The Curve, Mad About Mambo and We Were Soldiers.
- Post-Felicity, she has starred in the films The Upside of Anger, Mission: Impossible III, Waitress, August Rush, Bedtime Stories and the television mini-series Into the West.
- Next week, she'll be heard as the voice of Wonder Woman in a new DVDmovie. Her future projects include the crime thriller Leaves of Grass and the based-on-a-true story drama Crowley.