This is the second in an eight-part look at the Hunks of Reality TV:
Crush object: Maksim Chmerkovskiy, dancer/ choreographer.
- The "bad boy of the ballroom" originally hails from the Ukraine, where he began dancing at the age of four.
- A Latin Ballroom champion, he has choreographed performances all over the world, including the Le Reve water show at the Wynn Las Vegas resort.
- But he is best known for his outspoken appearances on the American version of Dancing with the Stars, joining the hit show in its second season. His celebrity partners have included actress Tia Carrere, singer Willa Ford, boxer Laila Ali, Spice Girl Mel B and Olympian Misty May-Treanor.
- He can currently be seen dancing with actress Denise Richards on the current round of DWTS, where he is competing against his fiancée, fellow dance champ Karina Smirnoff.
- In addition to his high profile gig on DWTS, he owns three dance studios in the New York City area and is one of the creators and directors of Dance Team USA, a non-profit educational and charitable organization dedicated to recruiting and training future dancers.