This is the seventh in an eight-part look at the Hunks of Reality TV:
Crush object: Carter Oosterhouse, TV host.
- The strapping carpenter first caught our eye on the hit TLC series Trading Spaces. He also appeared on the spin-offs Trading Spaces: Family and Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls.
- He made his primetime network debut in the short-lived reality series Three Wishes.
- As "America's Favorite Handyman", he makes regular appearances on The Today Show, as well as such other chat fests as Oprah and Tyra.
- He currently hosts two home improvement shows on HGTV: Carter Can and Red Hot & Green.
- In addition to his work on television, he is also the face of the men's fragrance Voyage by Nautica.