This is the sixth in an eight-part look at the Hunks of Reality TV:
Crush object: Travis Stork, reality TV personality/TV host.
- A Los Angeles-based emergency room physician, he graduated magna cum laude from Duke University and earned his M.D. from the University of Virginia.
- He first came to fame as the titular gent in the eighth season of the hit dating show The Bachelor. He appeared on the show's first series filmed outside the United States, in Paris.
- However, his relationship with his Bachelor pick, Sarah Stone, was short-lived. Since, he has been linked romantically to another reality alum, American Idol winner Carrie Underwood.
- Following the "final rose", he has appeared on several popular talk shows (such as Ellen, Tyra and Rachel Ray), often as a celebrity medical expert.
- One such gig, on the Dr. Phil show, led to his current claim to fame, the syndicated talk show The Doctors. On the program, he heads a panel of physicians who discuss daily topics ranging from women's health issues to plastic surgery.