Crush object: Liev Schreiber, actor.
- He made his film debut wearing a dress in Mixed Nuts, followed by the indie faves Party Girl, The Daytrippers, Walking and Talking and Big Night. However, his breakthrough role was as convicted killer Cotton Weary in the hit Scream trilogy.
- Other films he has starred in include Ransom, Sphere, A Walk on the Moon, Jakob the Liar, The Hurricane, Hamlet, Kate & Leopold, The Sum of All Fears, The Painted Veil, Love in the Time of Cholera, Defiance and two high-profile remakes, The Manchurian Candidate and The Omen. He made his writing/directing debut in 2005 with Everything is Illuminated.
- For his performance as a young Orson Welles in the TV movie RKO 281, he received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. He also briefly took over the lead in the long-running drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2007 and has narrated several documentary programs on PBS, HBO and other networks.
- On stage, he is an accomplished Shakespearean actor and won the Tony Award for the 2005 revival of Glengarry Glen Ross. His other Broadway productions include Betrayal and Talk Radio.
- Currently, he can be seen sharpening his claws as the blood-thirsty Sabretooth in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Next, he's back in a dress in this August's Taking Woodstock.