Idol worship: Greg Berlanti, writer/director/producer.
- He paid his TV dues toiling away on Dawson's Creek and its short-lived spin-off The Young Americans.
- Gay fave The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy was his film debut as both screenwriter and director. It was inspired by his own group of West Hollywood friends.
- Back to television, he was the creator of the critically acclaimed series Everwood, Jack & Bobby and Eli Stone.
- Additionally, he has served as executive producer of Dirty Sexy Money and Brothers & Sisters (which has its third season finale this Sunday).
- In a change of pace from all the TV drama, his next film project is the eagerly awaited movie version of the comic book superhero Green Lantern.