Crush object: Jason Priestly, actor/director/producer.
- He catapulted to fame as dreamy boy-next-door Brandon Walsh on the classic 90's teen soap Beverly Hills, 90210, a role that netted him two Golden Globe nominations. In addition to playing Brandon for most of the series' ten seasons, he also directed several episodes and served as executive producer in later years.
- Following his exit from Beverly Hills, he appeared as a regular on the TV series Tru Calling, Love Monkey and Side Order of Life.
- On film, his best known roles are as Deputy Billy Breckinridge in Tombstone, former teen idol Ronnie Bostock in Love and Death on Long Island and sexy bisexual Tony Parker in Die, Mommie, Die!
- He made his feature film directing debut with the documentary Barenaked in America, which chronicled his tagging along with the band Barenaked Ladies on their 1999 American tour.
- In addition to episodes of the original 90210, he has directed such series as The Outer Limits, Grosse Pointe, 7th Heaven and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Most recently, he has come full circle to helm a recent episode of the new 90210.