Saturday, July 24, 2010

MD Poll: All About Heath

From his Academy Award nominated turn in the classic Brokeback Mountain to his Oscar-winning role in The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger was never afraid to take chances.

And now it is your chance to pick your favorite of his film performances by placing your vote in the MD Poll located in the right hand side bar. Results will be revealed on August 21.

UPDATE: This poll is now closed; click here for the results, and click here to vote in the latest MD Poll.

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I would say "A Knight's Tale" or "Brokeback Mountain", but hey I am a romantic.
Ray

Anonymous said...

Heath was a brilliant actor, and an even better man. I wish all the best for Matilda! I have to say, I love all his preformances, but his portrayal of The Joker was his best. He was never afraid of completley immersing himself in a role, and he showed that in every role, but espically this one. R.I.P. Heath Ledger
Jess

moviegirlinpasadena said...

That's a hard one, I have loved all of his movies and they are all so very different. But I would say The Dark knight, his portrayal was so dark and deep and Heath has always used his character for utter transformation. I as sad that many more roles will not be filled by his brilliance.