Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Call Him Dr. Jones

I must admit, the idea of a fourth Indiana Jones adventure at first didn't seem like such a good idea to me.

Don't get me wrong, I love Raiders as much as the next guy (although not as much as these guys), but his exploits in the Temple of Doom and on the Last Crusade left me underwhelmed. Even with the return of Steven Spielberg at the helm and Harrison Ford in the hat didn't guarantee a return to the "fortune and glory" of the first film. And with a title like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, my hopes weren't improved upon much.

Well dang, if the brand spanking new trailer didn't blow all my doubts out of the water; it is awesome, with all the action, intrigue and humor one can expect from good ol' Dr. Jones (and they smartly don't shy away from that ol' part). You can also view the trailer, as well as several behind-the-scenes videos, on the film's official site.

No comments: