Crush object: Paul Rudd, actor.
- He first caught our eye as Alicia Silverstone's step-brother in Clueless, and held it when he played gay in The Object of My Affection; other notable early films include William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet, The Cider House Rules and the cult fave Wet Hot American Summer.
- He really hit his stride as one of the so-called "frat pack", beginning with Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, followed by the blockbuster hits The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up.
- On television, he has appeared on Sisters and Reno 911!, but is best known as Mike, Phoebe's eventual husband, on Friends.
- Stage roles include stints on Broadway in The Last Night of Ballyhoo, Twelfth Night and Three Nights of Rain.
- Most recently, he cameoed as John Lennon in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story and co-starred in Over Her Dead Body; he'll next be seen in this month's new comedy, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.