Crush object: David Duchovny, actor/writer/director.
- He first gained attention as a transvestite DEA agent in the cult TV classic Twin Peaks, but was soon world famous as an FBI agent in another cult TV classic, The X-Files. His portrayal of Fox "Spooky" Mulder earned him two Emmy nominations and a Golden Globe. He has also played Mulder in episodes of The Simpsons and The Lone Gunmen and the feature film The X-Files: Fight the Future.
- Other television roles include a man-crushing version of himself on The Larry Sanders Show, the host of the soft core Red Shoe Diaries, and star of the current Showtime series Californication, which nabbed him his second Golden Globe earlier this year. Guest appearances include Millennium, Life with Bonnie and Sex and the City.
- Branching out from acting, he wrote and/or directed eight episodes of The X-Files and the feature film House of D.
- More movie roles include Kalifornia, Playing God, Return to Me, Evolution, Zoolander, Full Frontal, Connie and Carla and Things We Lost in the Fire.
- He returns as Agent Mulder once more in this week's big screen sequel The X-Files: I Want to Believe, opening Friday.