Crush object: Josh Holloway, actor.
- He began his career as a model ... perhaps you saw him mugging his way through this Old Navy commercial or mugging Alicia Silverstone in the Aerosmith "Cryin'" video.
- Appropriately, his first television role was as "Good Looking Guy" on an episode of Angel. Other early work includes guest spots on everything from Walker, Texas Ranger to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- But his real breakout was as James Ford, better known as Sawyer, the sexy Southern con man with a heart of gold and a soft spot for classic literature (not to mention freckles and nicknames) on the modern TV classic Lost (catch up before it returns next month with its complete fourth season, on DVDnext Tuesday).
- His film roles have been scarce so far (including the little seen thriller Whisper), but he will co-star in the upcoming comedy Stay Cool as "Wino", a ne'er-do-well tattoo artist.
- In the meantime, you can enjoy the view of these two recent ad campaigns he is featured in, from Magnum Ice Cream and Davidoff's "Cool Water" fragrance.