Crush object: Channing Tatum, actor/model.
- Gained fame (and countless adoring fans, both male and female) as a model for such names as Abercrombie & Fitch and Dolce & Gabbana.
- Made his onscreen debut as a dancer in the music video for Ricky Martin's "She Bangs".
- His film debut was in Coach Carter in 2005, but it was 2006 when his movie career really took off. He started the year with the popular teen flicks She's the Man and Step Up and ended it with the critically acclaimed indie A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, which landed him an Independent Spirit Award nomination as Best Supporting Actor.
- He next co-stars in Stop-Loss, Kimberly Peirce's first film since Boys Don't Cry. The war-based drama hits theaters March 28; click here for the trailer. (OK, here's a video that's not quite so serious.)
- He will also be seen later this year in Fighting and will star in Oliver Stone's next visit to Vietnam, Pinkville. For all about Chan, visit his official website, Channing Tatum Unwrapped.